Monday, September 11, 2006

I got hurt very badly, although the horrible festering wound has already closed up, i will never forget the treatment i went through just to recover and to feel 'alright' again.

I used to fear sleeping alone, i used to fear being in a dark place, i used to cover my ears in fright whenever i see a bolt of lightning, or when i know a roaring thunder is on it's way to shake my eardrums.

But after what i went through, i don't fear anymore. Stupid thoughts of ghosts at night beside me or above me or around me have vanished, just like how the wound went away, except that there's a huge scar.

During the process of recovering, and after recovering, i've learnt many things, i've overcame my fears, i've learnt how to show indifference, but most importantly, i've learnt how not to get hurt, again.

--
I can't believe that Wenhui became the head prefect, WAH LAO! Everybody was shocked and angry please. <_< Lessons were alright, art lessons were a bore, i paid attention during chinese lessons, and i studied for tomorrow's chemistry test at the library because Miss Poon wasn't in school today, and oh, i got scolded by Miss Chong because i cheered when Miss Poon wasn't in school and therefore i could have 2 full periods to study on my own, because i didn't know Miss Poon's having some problems in her life. BLAH.

Went to opposite with Dewi, saw Hiep and Daryl, so went to join them for lunch. I tell you, Hiep is...funny, and sick. He is forever implying at something else, ala a pun all the time.

Dewi : Why don't you guys take up some new interests? Like playing the guitar, etc etc.
Hiep : Play guitar, skin will be thick and rough, not nice.

....You ownself go find out why not nice la, hor?

Dewi suddenly said Daryl's fried egg's colour looks like ___, and Hiep actually had the guts to verify, "Yeah, is this colour", WAH LAO. Everybody's eating and he said such things <_<

Time to go have dinner and then do revision.

And oh, happy birthday Mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home