Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I wanted to skip school today because i woke up with a horrible sinus, and my nose felt like it was going to stop functioning as an oxygen taker, but then the guilty side of me suddenly struck me, telling myself that i should go to school seeing that the exams are so near.

Lessons were okay, and i'm surprised that i actually survived all the lessons (except Chemistry because Mrs Tan's lessons are actually hypnotising sessions in disguise) without dozing off a single bit, and heck, i learnt maths today okay!

Played some games during SS. We were supposed to go interact with other people the moment we make an eye contact and ask them what they did during their hols and try to remember, wah lao, i felt so alienated. All the cheena people were flocking together and talking about audition, -rolls eyes-. (However, bear in mind that i just find exchanging money for virtual cash just to impress such pixelated strangers....ridiculous.)

I DO play the game, but no, i am not a hardcore audition fan, because almost everybody there takes that site as okcupid.com, it's like, they're using some REAL cash for some virtual item, they're just PIXELS my dears.

Believe it or not, almost everybody there is desperate. So many people asking for your msn address, what, hoping that it'll spark into some BGR? Even if it does, it won't bloody last. Call that love? Kiss my ass. And kiss Fifi's too.

The stupidest thing i did, was to invest like $1.6k onto some pixel game. They are just pixels, and judging by the people i know whom have photoshop, they can always go do some pixel art whatttttt, don't know then ask me lor. *Sarcastic face*

I am into...hardcore...photoshop. Not really hardcore, but i still love it, yeah baby, although i seem to have lost the zest to spend hours because i really think i know how it will look like and therefore i stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home