Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oh, my love for thou will never run dry...

"Give me back the $6000 alimony fees"
"Hah! When you did not contribute a single cent to the household? "
"I need the money to pay the taxi's rental,"
*Bla bla*
"So all you want is the money, by all means, have it, BUT MOVE OUT."
*Bla bla*
"I'ld have had moved out had it not been for the 2 younger daughters, alright then, the both of you(me and my sister) remember to study hard and don't be like your damned mother"

I think i agree with BM's conclusion on The One(s), there is only a right one for us during a certain phase of life.

I believed my parents used to be madly in love(since i knew reasoning they had been at loggerheads), but look at them now. I remember vividly them decided to divorce last year, and i was crying my eyes out in my room, i am actually in favour of the divorce, because my Dad is really irresponsible.

Yet i don't want him to move out, because i won't be able to see him that often and he's getting on with age faster than i do, figuratively. No matter what, i am still his daughter, and i don't want to see anything untoward happening to him. If he moves out, and if something as bad as a fatal accident happens, seeing that he is almost everytime on the road, i might not get to see him even on the day something as bad as that happens. =/

Now, tell me, how can adults not be jaded and cynical? In fact i am already a cynical person, a very cynical one in fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home